Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Second Woman in my life!!!!!!

Shocking but true! Am not the kind to mince words. I say it as it is. So if I say there is a second woman in my life, I mean it!

Ok, ok, I can't hold it back anymore! This mystery woman is none other than my cute little 2.65 kg bundle of joy who made her presence felt in this world at exactly 3:57 pm!!! And yes, while I am still not expressing it and shouting it from the rooftops, I am ecstatic with pure unadulaterated joy!! :-)

I can't express the feeling when I cradled the tiny helpless little being in my arms for the very first time! I had a lump in my throat when I saw those perfectly formed contours - the eyes, the pursed lips, the fingers and well everything.

So there it is, out in the open, my "other" woman! Cheers!!!

6 comments:

rads said...

aw, daughters are the best! Enjoy these days. :)

LAK said...

Congratulations! Welcome into the world, little one!To the proud parents: Enjoy this time, each day brings a new delight!God bless!

Pixie said...

Awww.. CONGRATULATIONS!! :-)

we daughters are the best! :P

Hope your wife is doing good and getting adjusted to the "other" woman in your life! :P

Ramya Ramadurai said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You should be shouting from the rooftops....

Mama - Mia said...

:)

congrats to the proud parents! :D

another daddy's girl is here to be pampered! :D

cheers!

abha

Sachin said...

Rads: I agree, thank you!

LAK: Means a lot, thank you!! And each day sure is a new delight!

Pix: I already agreed to that above and yes, my wife is more than adjusted to the new woman! Aww...she is too tiny to be called a woman.

Galadriel: I almost did something like that...thanks!!

UberT: Thanks dude!! Now I'm thinking of tech stuff that can help me be a good father!! :) Hope your new job is going good.

Mama-Mia: Thanks Abha, firstly for the wishes and also for taking the time to visit my blog. Went through your blog though I am yet to comment. :)