Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Award

Thanks Pixie for bestowing "The Butterfly Award" on me! :-) Though I really don't know how "cool" my blog is!







The rules for this are:

1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here goes:
1. Shruthi

2. Kavita

3. Lak

4. Galadriel

5. Lemonade

6. Uber-T

Above are 6 of the coolest I know, be it blog or person. And of course Pixie, you too! So, come and pick up your awards. :)

2 comments:

LAK said...

Oooh, thank you ever so much. Really, it means a lot to me! This will certainly inspire me to blog more! Thanx again, and Happy New year to you and family too!

LAK said...

Hey sachin, I've been trying to put the logo on my blog. Copy paste is not working with this. Any other way? Thanx again!