Friday, December 26, 2008

My 1st Blogger Awards!

I have been reading blogs for almost 4 years now and I used to keep seeing some exceptional blogs being awarded blogger awards for best layout, best content etc.

And it made me wonder if someone would ever think me good enough to give me an award in any category at all. Pixie has been kind enough to pass on 2 awards to me:








And,






While this may seem funny, but it sure is a tough thing to live up to reputations and a reputation (good or bad) is one thing you do build when you maintain a blog with any kind of readership (in my case, a miniscule but precious one!). So all I can say is that I'll do my best to be more active on here. I've suddenly realized what a powerful medium this of getting my thoughts across and inviting thoughts from others.

And of course I want to pass this award on to a few bloggers I think deserve these and many more:

Shruthi (I really don't need to say why, her blog says it all)
Galadriel (hers is a extremely thoughtful blog)
Lemonade (I was never as articulate when I was her age)
Pixie (just for giving me the awards - lol, am joking, she has a amazing way of using the most simple language of getting her points across with force)
Uber-T (extremely clued in guy - his posts are really classy; be it technology or general, I like the way his opinion seems to carry a lot of weight)

Compliments of the season to all! :-)

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Oh man! wow! that's a really nice compliment! You deserve both awards though and many more!! :)

Ramya Ramadurai said...

Oh man, Sachin, I'm truly honored. To know that you think of my blog as thoughtful is high praise indeed. Accepted with much thanks. :)

Prasanna said...

Thank you very much, sir! I know this is about a Century late, but still. It feels to know someone actually follows my blog!