Thursday, October 30, 2008

I, Me, Myself

I picked this one up from Anumita's blog:
I am: too naive for my liking
I think: and remember lost times and places and people long gone by
I know: when someone close is down without them needing to tell me
I want: to meet my close friends more often, wherever they may be in the world
I have: a beautiful family!
I wish: to lose more weight and get into my ideal weight range
I hate: loudmouths, liars, harsh lights while driving, insincerity and people spitting on streets
I miss: my childhood
I fear: losing my loved ones
I feel: the need to indulge more time into my hobbies
I hear: too many abuses on the roads these days
I smell: the scent of freshly brewed coffee right now
I crave: for mom's prawn curry which unfortunately I am supposed to avoid at present
I search: for happiness in all the small things of the world
I wonder: what it would have been like if I had been a doctor, as was my original ambition as a kid
I regret: about misunderstandings I have had and the angst that it created
I love: my family and everything they mean to me
I ache: when I see a wizened old lady or man begging on the street. How can we do this to them?
I care: about the words I say, lest they prove to be hurtful to someone
I am not: as outgoing as I'm made out to be
I believe: that there are good things still in the world we live in and that they are worth fighting for (quote from LOTR - The Two Towers)
I dance: with abandon not caring who's seeing me
I sing: and get breathless very fast
I cry: very easily when I'm watching touching moments either in reel or real life
I don’t always: feel like talking to the dozen
I fight: whenever I know I am right
I write: because it feels right and gives me a lot of confidence
I win: seldom but with a lot of feeling
I lose: my temper rarely
I never: take anyone for granted, and by that I mean ANYONE
I always: pray before leaving my house in the morning
I confuse: verses of popular songs while I sing them
I listen: more than I speak
I can usually be found: with a book in my hand
I am scared: when I begin anything new, be it a job, relationship or a journey
I need: to know that my efforts are making a difference
I am happy about: what life has given me till now
I imagine: how our country would have been if we did not have so many varying political factions
I tag: anyone who wants to do it - trust me, its fun!!

6 comments:

Pixie said...

I think, I've done this one before... not quite sure...

Nice reading by the way! and good to see you blogging again!

lemon said...

nice one..
i've did a similar one a year ago..maybe i should do it again to re evaluate

rajk said...

Hey, I'm visiting your blog after quite a while. So, you seem to have become an expert on "tags", I suppose? ;-)
Good to see you writing more often..

Sachin said...

Pixie: Thank you! Frankly, this tag is "doable" yet again. As Lemonade puts it, it may change each time! Looking forward to more writings from your desk!

Lemonade: Thanks! Am waiting for you to do the tag I'd tagged you with.

Rajk: LOL....you could say that! Actually, tags are the best way to rouse me from my "not blogging" stupor. Have started and not finished so many posts that I'm ashamed of myself. You have a good blog going. :)

Ramya Ramadurai said...

i have never met you. but reading your stuff really makes me envision a simple, sensitive and caring soul, someone i can only try to be. :)

Sachin said...

Galadriel: Wow, thank you! All I can say is if you'd said this in real life I'd have blushed. Looking forward to reading more from you!