Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eight Random Facts....

..about me. And yes, you will have to read through them, just to make my effort (of thinking about these) worthwile. :)

I picked this tag up from Shruthi's blog.

1. I am left-handed and I think it makes me one among few!

2. It is my fantasy to have a washboard flat tummy! Sigh...

3. I have actually read the Harry Potter series (from books 1 to 5) 4 times.

4. Sometimes I get tongue tied while talking to someone senior to me. Either I end up saying something different from what I meant to or I just jumble my words up. All the while, I have the correct words playing in my head.

5. I think the "Aviator" series from Rayban are the coolest ever sunglasses to have come out.

6. Though am not a big fan of chocolates, there are times when the urge to eat chocolate is bad, that I buy and eat a whole bar of Dairy Milk.

7. Patriotic movies or songs always bring tears to my eyes (though I'd never accept this in real life).

8. I blush very very easily.

For lack of enough people to tag, I pass this on to whoever wants to do it.

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Ooo!!! nice.. :-)
I'm with you on points 3 and 7!
Actually, I've read all 7 books more than 3-4 times!!!!

LAK said...

I must share this with you---I feel exactly the same about patriotic songs---Jana gana Mana still brings a lump to my throat. As for "Ae mere pyare watan, ae mere bikhre chaman---" sigh!The other day there was this discussion on "we the people" on NDTV, where they were discussing whether one should stand for the National Anthem and if they would stand if they were not forced to. My take---I would stand even if the whole room were sitting and even if I looked like a fool and even if everybody sniggered at me.

Anonymous said...

u r the cutest lad on the face of this planet....



a big chocolate from me to u..tho the flat board tummy dream will get a bit farther after the chocolate...take ur pick

Anonymous said...

Dunno why I feel like I'm seeing my mirror image in so many ways, even from your prev blogs "memories" .. I used and still hate rangpanchami.. Infact I get the urge to puke when I see ppl with coloured faces!
And here too love for HP series, blushing easily, eyes welling up with tears on hearing patriotic songs!
I've still not written all similarities...
One big diff - I'm not a lefty :-)

- AC