Friday, February 09, 2007

A Interesting Tag....

Saw this tag in Anumita's blog while browsing through her archives. Since she has asked anyone who reads it to give it a try, here goes:

I am thinking about: my wife's indulgent smile when she sees me doing something I really like.
I want to: earn enough to be able to spend without thinking a second time about it.
I wish: I could be more empathetic towards people I care about.
I hear: okay but I listen very well.
I wonder: how some people can just walk over other people without a thought to the effect.
I regret: not being able to keep in touch with some people very important to me. Also that I am sometimes very brusque in my speech with the people I love the most.
I am: very patient - sometimes it tends to make me complacent too.
I dance: with abandon, sometimes embarassing my wife in the process.
I sing: or try to, the songs which really impress me with strong emotions.
I cry: silently when I see anyone else in pain or sorrow.
I make with my hands: or have made stuff which might end up different from what it started out being.
I write: to express myself better than what I might have when I talked.
I confuse: acquaintances with friends - according to me, everyone is good, unless proven bad.
I need: to see S everyday before going to sleep.
And finally: there are still a lot of things I want to do, a lot of places I want to see and a lot of things I have to share with S.
Since writing this was very enjoyable for me, I'd like some others to experience this as well. So Shruthi, Triya and Lak are hereby passed the baton for now. All others who happen to read this are welcome to take this up.

3 comments:

LAK said...

Ok, will do!

Shruthi said...

I've already done this a few months ago :) -- here it is.

Anonymous said...

You are a sensitive man and whoever S is , surely is one lucky person. Can't imagine anything more romantic than wanting to see a loved one before you sleep.... U are a treasure